Saturday, July 19, 2014

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Title: Maybe Someday 
Author: Colleen Hoover 
Publisher: Atria Books
Publication Date: March 14, 2014
Purchase: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

At twenty-two years old, Sydney is enjoying a great life: She’s in college, working a steady job, in love with her wonderful boyfriend, Hunter, and rooming with her best friend, Tori. But everything changes when she discovers that Hunter is cheating on her—and she’s forced to decide what her next move should be.Soon, Sydney finds herself captivated by her mysterious and attractive neighbor, Ridge. She can't take her eyes off him or stop listening to the passionate way he plays his guitar every evening out on his balcony. And there’s something about Sydney that Ridge can’t ignore, either. They soon find themselves needing each other in more ways than one.A passionate tale of friendship, betrayal, and romance, Maybe Someday will immerse readers in Sydney’s tumultuous world from the very first page.

OHMYGOD. I can't even get my feelings in check enough to write this review. To put it simply, this book was a masterpiece. I don't remember the last time I felt so many emotions while reading a book. I cried throughout the whole thing. It ripped my heart out but I loved every second of it. One of the most amazing things about this book was that Colleen Hoover worked with an artist named Griffin Peterson to create a soundtrack that brings Ridge and Sydney's love story to life. Music is a huge part of my life and to have a soundtrack specifically made for this book made it feel all the more real to me. 

I won't get into too much detail about the characters and plot. This book is an experience and I wouldn't dare ruin that for anyone. This was without a doubt the most beautifully written story I've ever read and I have a hard time believing anything will top this. 

Infinity 


1 comment:

  1. Many blogers love this book so I must try to buy it soon ! :) Thank you for this book review :)

    ReplyDelete